Saturday, September 14, 2013

We're publishing a book!

"Chapter One, finished!"
Guess what? Mommy signed something called a contract for her to write a book! A book that will be for sale!

HAHAHAHA!! We're going to be famous!!

The book is a bunch of her columns and essays and other boring stuff. But I get to have some of my stuff in there, too! They are going to use my Christmas story and my Halloween story and some other stuff.

You should know that some of it is funny and some of it will make you cry, especially the part Mommy just wrote about Scout. So make sure you have your tissues and your bottle of wine handy!

It is going to be published by Wordcrafts Publishing, which is owned by Mike and Paula Parker, who are very smart and very talented. You should definitely go visit their website.

I am helping Mommy write, and I am writing, and Bailey is being our editor. She is one tough editor. She made us stay up late last night working.

So you can learn more about our exciting news, make sure that you follow Mommy's blog at www.JoanneBrokaw.com or be my friend on Facebook!




5 comments:

Mister said...

That is so exciting! I will save my monies so I can buy it and make Mommy read it to me. Do you know where it will be sold? (And will those places accept kisses or tricks as payment?)

-Mister

Anonymous said...

Awesome! congrats!

BANDIT!!!!! said...

Mommy said the book will be ready for November so you can ask Santa to put it in your stocking!! She will make a big announcment when it is ready on her Facebook and I will bark about it on my Facebook and she will write about it on her blog.

You can visit Mommy's blog at www.JoanneBrokaw.com and find stuff there so you don't miss it.

Thanks, guys!!
Love BANDIT!!!!!

Lisa researching dog lovers said...

Is the book available? Where can I get a copy?

BANDIT!! said...

Uh oh. I didn't see this comment! I am so sorry!
You can get Mommy's book online or at our vet's office. It is not all about dogs but there is some dog stuff in there! You can buy it in paperback or in ebook. There is more stuff about it on Mommy's website. http://joannebrokaw.com/buy-the-book.html
Love BANDIT!!!