Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring pictures are boring

Are we done, Mommy? Can we just go to Tim Hortons, please? Now?

If you visited my Facebook page you saw that Mommy made us take stupid pictures in the daffodils at the cemetery.

I hate getting pictures taken. I just like to go run around and then go to Tim Hortons for a Tim Bit. But Bailey rolled around in some stinky animal potty, so that was pretty funny!!


Hahaha! Bailey flopped around in something stinky!!


I did have one good adventure this week. Daddy let me ride in his truck when he took me and Mommy to pick up the dogmobile at Jim the car fixer's.




You ride up really high off the ground and the wind blows your fur all over. It was fun.

Love
BANDIT!!!

Visit Mommy's new Heavenly Creatures blog about animals and faith at Patheos.com. And don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

No comments: