Sunday, April 3, 2011

We get new caves

Bailey likes her new cave. What does she know? She's just a stupid girl.
 Mommy bought us new caves today. She said these are the places we are supposed to go when we need to get away from each other. It is not punishment; it is our own quiet place.

Scout likes his cave. Bailey likes her cave.

I hate my cave. It is dark and scary and I think there is a bear in there. And I am sure that as soon as I get my whole body in there Mommy is going to wham the door shut and lock me in and go on an adventure without me. Even though she promises that's not what she is going to do.

I'm not going in there not matter how much chicken Mommy throws in. The bear can eat it.

Love,
Bandit

Visit Mommy's NEW dog blog, Bark Around Town, the blog about the Rochester dog community. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: