Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bandit the chicken whisperer

All of the chickens except Aunt Bea came out to play.
She was too busy laying an egg.

Just for fun, Mommy let the chickens out of their run today so they could scratch around the yard. Me and Scout kept playing catch with Mommy while the chickens were out, but Scout doesn't like the chickens so after a while he went and hid.

But I hung out with the hens. I didn't eat any chickens. But I did eat some chicken poop.

This is me with Lucy and Ethel. They are my favorite chickens.

Ethel and Lucy are the adventure chickens. They followed me all around the yard while the fat hens stayed near the door to their run.

This is me and Coco. See how her neck feathers are all fluffy?
That is how she says, "Watch it, you dumb dog or I'll peck your eyeballs out."
She is not a nice chicken.

When it was time to go in the house, I helped Mommy put the chickens back into their house. You should know that you do not have to bite a chicken to make it do what you want. All you have to do is stick your cold, wet dog nose on their tail feathers and they'll do whatever you want!

Love,
Bandit, the chicken whisperer

Visit Mommy's NEW dog blog, Bark Around Town, the blog about the Rochester dog community. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: