Monday, January 25, 2010

Vote for me in the Dog Blog Contest

Hey, everyone! Mommy entered my blog into a contest to find the best dog blog. I don't know if anyone else actually has a dog writing their blog - especially a Bandit the Super Electro Dog - but if we win we gets lots of good stuff that I don't even understand. But we would be big winners and I would be famous!

So vote for meeee!!!

Mommy, can you fill in the information for me so people can vote?

Sure Bandit! To vote for Bandit and his It's A Dog's Life blog, go to http://www.trainpetdog.com/index.php and enter this code in the voting box: n452W. Remember, you can only vote once.

Thanks, Mommy!

I need to get 50 votes by February 20 to move to the next round. And then I can keep moving on depending on how many votes I get and how awesome I am at writing on my blog.

So tell your friends and vote - or I'll have to come over and eat your sweater and chew your slippers and rip up your newspaper. Hahahaha! Just kidding! Maybe.

Love, Bandit

Follow us on Twitter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will do, Bandit! Your blog makes me laugh out loud.