Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mama's boy Bandit

Daddy said last night that I am a Mama's boy. I'm not sure what that means, but he said it like it's a bad thing.

Here is what happened.

Mommy went upstairs to go to bed and I went with her and got in bed with her. Just like I do every night.

Before he came to bed, Daddy took Scout out to potty and then he called me to go potty. Just like he does every night.

Except that I was already in bed with Mommy and I don't go anywhere without her. So I didn't even move when Daddy called me. Remember, I am Bandit the Statue Dog as soon as I get on Mommy's bed. I don't even make room for Daddy. He has to fit around me.

The only way that Daddy can get me to leave Mommy is if he calls, Biscuit! Then I'll go come running. And when I have gone potty and gotten my biscuit, I run right back up to Mommy and claim her before anyone else can.

That's when he called me a Mama's boy.

What's so wrong with that?

Love, Bandit

Follow us on Twitter!

No comments: