Saturday, February 6, 2010

I like Mommy's new book

So Mommy went to the grocery store today and then she went to the used bookstore to get some books to read.

Then she went to have lunch at Daddy's restaurant. (SCHALLERS! Go to Schallers in Brighton and have Daddy make you french fries. He makes the best french fries!! I know because in the summer, I got to go there and eat french fries.)

Anyway, Mommy took a book in with her to read while she ate, and when she came home the book was in her purse. So while she put the groceries away I ate her book.

I only ate the top part. I didn't eat the last page, like I did last time I ate her book and she didn't know how the story ended because the ending was in my belly. So I don't know why she's so mad.

It was a good book. It tasted like french fries!

Love Bandit

Follow us on Twitter!

No comments: