Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mommy's home! Mommy's home!!

Mommy's home! Mommy's home! Mommy's home!

You know that Mommy went to spend the night with Cassie and Dali and she left me and Scout and Murphy and Daddy all alone.

I was a good boy. I didn't steal anything or chew anything or even wrestle with Murphy or Scout or chase balls or really even bark at my friends in the back yard. I just laid at the door and waited for Mommy to come home. I waited through dinner and I waited while Daddy watched the Olympics.

When it was time to go to bed, Daddy and Scout went upstairs, but I stayed downstairs waiting for Mommy. I didn't want her to be lonely when she came home. Then Daddy reminded me that Mommy was sleeping over at Cassie's new house.

Oh! So Mommy would be home in the morning! So I went to bed, and me and Scout slept on top of Daddy like we usually sleep on Mommy.

But when I woke up, Mommy wasn't there. Daddy went to work and left me and Scout alone, and I was in my crate for a long time. Daddy came home at lunch and let us out. Still no Mommy.

It was almost dinner time when Mommy finally came home. I was so happy to see her I can't believe we didn't get hurt when she let me out of my crate.

Mommy said that she drove Dali to Buffalo and they had a nice car adventure. Then she and Cassie and Dali had lots of snuggle times. They met some new neighbors. Dali even slept with Mommy all night! Mommy said they had a lot of fun. I don't think it's fair that I was missing my Mommy and Dali was snuggling with her.

So I am glad Mommy is home. Daddy told Mommy that I am a better behaved boy when she isn't here. I didn't steal the pot holders or even breathe on his dinner plate. I just laid at the door.

I'm just sad when Mommy's not here. I miss her. I want Mommy in front of my eyes all the time. That's why I follow her around the house all day.

So Mommy had a nice adventure with Dali and Cassie, and me and Scout had a boring time with Daddy, and I am glad Mommy is home.

Love,
Bandit

Follow us on Twitter!

No comments: