Monday, August 9, 2010

Hot, rainy days and Wrestlemania


Today Mommy's back hurt, and it was hot and rainy outside. So it was a good day for us puppies to stay in the air conditioning and eat a good book.

I also learned today that if your Mommy lies down on the floor it is probably not because she wants to play Wrestlemania with you. You can play Wrestlemania with your puppy brother and the cat. But most mommies do not like to have dogs jumping on their head and tummy or biting their ears.

Just in case you didn't know.

Love,
BANDIT

PS: Did you know that Mommy's cousin Justin is a professional wrestler? He gets to whomp around on people in front of an audience! But I don't know if he is allowed to bite their ears. I probably would not want to play Wrestlemania with Justin. I think he would beat me.


Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: