Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bandit chimes in

I am very mad that Mommy took Scout out today without me. I don't know why Scout gets to go out and do something fun without me. Why did Mommy leave me home? Doesn't she understand that she is not allowed to go anywhere without me, including to the bathroom?

I do not like being left home alone. While they were gone I laid down in my crate and plotted my revenge. I have already eaten one of Mommy's slippers today, so I decided I would finish off the pair when she let me out of the crate.

But after Mommy brought Scout home, she went back out. And when she came home, she brough both of us Tim Bits! Yeah! Mommy is the greatest!

I have decided that I will not eat her other slipper. Today.

Don't forget to follow my Mommy on Twitter!

No comments: