Monday, November 30, 2009

Scout's letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

As you know, I got a new puppy brother this year. I have tried to be a good big brother but we fight a lot. Mommy has to yell a lot more than she used to.

But we've had a lot of fun, too, and I am very glad that I have a puppy brother. So I hope you can just forget the times when we've knocked stuff over in the living room or chased Murphy or knocked Mommy over in the backyard or crawled into bed with our muddy paws. We're just having fun.

I did a really good thing this year: I finally passed my therapy dog test! Mommy was so happy she cried. Now I go to school once a week to read books with Timmy. Maybe you could bring him a new book? Something about dogs?

I hope Bandit's not on your naughty list. He didn't mean to eat all of Mommy's books. Or drink Mommy's tea. Or chew her quilt or shoes or cell phone or ... well, you probably already have a list. He was just a puppy. Remember when I drank that bottle of wine? Sometimes we do bad things while we learn how to be good.

Bandit doesn't hardly poop in the house at all anymore! See, he's learning!

So if you and your helpers aren't too busy, maybe you could bring us some new glow balls? We have a lot of fun with them and Mommy loses them a lot. And we could always use some biscuits!

Thanks, Santa!! Say hi to the elves for us!! See you on Christmas eve!!

Love,
Scout

Follow us on Twitter!

No comments: