Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A message from Scout

Dear friends, this is Scout.
I'm getting ready to go to school today to meet with my little boy. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do at school. There are so many kids and I want to play with them all. It's very exciting. And after school, Mommy takes me to Tim's to get coffee and a Tim Bit. They love me at Tim's. I love school days.

The one thing that I hate is that they expect me to be clean all the time. Today, I had a lot of fun running around in the leaves and mud while I was playing with my friends Kona and Killian through the fence.

When I came in the house, Mommy wasn't very happy with me. First, she tried to use some wet paper towels to clean my paws. Then she made me get in the bathtub so she could wash off my paws. I hate the bathtub. I tried to hide but she caught me. Bandit is lucky. He didn't have to have a bath last week and he didn't have to get his paws washed today. That's not fair.

I like having mud up to my knees. I think it's fun. But I guess when you go to school you're supposed to be clean. I don't know why. Do you learn better if your feet are clean? I have a lot to learn about elementary school, I guess.

Don't forget to follow my Mommy on Twitter!

No comments: