Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Bandit Celebration Day!!

Today is another celebration day because one year ago today I came to live with Mommy and Daddy! Yeah! It was the greatest day in the history of their lives, I'll bet.

First, I went with Kim to the diary farm because she helps milk the cows there. I had fun. I ate cow poop.

Then me, Kim, and a baby goat who was wearing a diaper drove to meet Mommy and Scout in a place called The Thruway. (Look at the picture of the baby goat wearing a diaper! Hahaha, that's so funny!)

It was the first time Mommy had ever seen me. Well, she saw a picture and that's when she fell in love with me. But she didn't know what to expect when she saw me. Kim told her I was a nice dog. Hahahaha! I'm a good faker!

You should know that Mommy wasn't definitely going to take me when she met me at The Thruway. She was just going to meet me and see if Scout liked me first.

Scout was happy to meet Kim and he seemed OK to meet me, and Mommy was already in love with me. So Mommy decided to bring me home and gave Kim all the money she had in the whole world.

Scout was not very happy when it was time for me to come home with him. That's because Mommy forgot to bring a carrier, so I was loose in the car - hahahaha!! First clue, Mommy! I'm lots of fun! Mommy put me in the car and I jumped over the seats and jumped on Scout and jumped and jumped and jumped.

So Kim said that Mommy should take her puppy carrier and stuff me back in it and then they could meet again to give it back. The carrier smelled like cows. Hahahaha! A crazy puppy and a stinky carrier in the car all the way home!

So I went home with Mommy. Everyone thought I was the cutest thing they'd ever seen. I got lots of snuggle time.

I was a good puppy. I slept. I ate. I barked. I peed and pooped in the house. I chased the cat. I chased Scout. I chewed everything in sight. I stole Scout's bed and his toys and I ate all of the cat food.

Look, here are some pictures!






And Mommy cried and cried and cried and told Scout and Daddy and Murphy that she was sorry she ever got another puppy. And she told Daddy that maybe I should go back to the farm.

Well, it took a while but I got everyone trained and now we're a big, happy family. And it all started a year ago today!

Love
Bandit

Follow us on Twitter!

No comments: