Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Grandma!!

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!

This is Grandma. This is her "Will you stop trying to take my picture" face.
Grandma is the greatest grandma in the whole world and today is her birthday!

Today is Grandma's birthday so I have decided that I am going to be a good boy all day in her honor.

I was going to buy her a monkey for her birthday with the pennies I stole from Mommy's purse because I think Grandma would like a monkey to do stuff for her around the house, like wash her dishes and mow her lawn and refill her wine glass.

But I only collected eleventeen cents, and you cannot buy your grandma a monkey with only eleventeen cents. So I had to come up with another idea. I thought she would like it if I could be good for one whole day.

I've been awake for almost one hour, and so far I haven't done anything naughty. At least nothing Mommy has found yet. So I guess we'll take it one hour at a time.

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Love,
Bandit (and Scout and Murphy!!!)

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: