Sunday, November 21, 2010

How much whine does a dog need?

Mommy says I am being whiney. That's because I have spent a lot of time today sitting at the door whining and barking and yipping. When Mommy comes to let me out, I just sit there and look at her. I don't want to go out because I have to go potty.

I AM BORED.

Scout can't romp because his leg is still ouchy. I sent Dali home because she was being bossy. Murphy is sleeping on the kitchen table. Daddy is hunting. And Mommy is trying to write a story.

The only way I can get Mommy's attention is to sit at the door and make noise. Yip! Yip!

I want someone to play with me! Someone play with me now! Pleeeeeeeeeze.

Love
Bandit

Visit Mommy's NEW dog blog, Bark Around Town, the blog about the Rochester dog community. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: