Friday, September 16, 2011

It's time to vote in the Owney the Dog contest!



Hi everyone! It's time to start voting for ME in the Owney the Postal Dog contest.

OK, it's a look-a-like contest, and I know I don't look like Owney. But I'm an adventure dog who likes to travel!

You can vote once a day, so you should do it first thing when you wake up every morning. That way I can win! And tell all of your friends to vote for me, too!!

Go HERE to vote. I'll be your best friend forever. I'll be your best friend forever anyway, but if I win I'll have a new iPad to talk to you on Facebook and I'll have my handsome face hanging in the Smithsonian museum!

Love
BANDIT!!!


Visit Mommy's NEW dog blog, Bark Around Town, the blog about the Rochester dog community. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: