Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Disney has a new show "Dog With A Blog". I am not the star.


This is not me. This is a TV blogging dog. But he is pretty handsome, too.

Guess what? Disney is making a new show about a dog just like me. It is called "Dog With A Blog."

I am not the star. The star looks a little like me. He is handsome, too. But I have been blogging for about eleventeen years, so I'm more specialer.

I don't know if the TV dog can write as good as me. We don't get Disney Channel so we won't watch the show. But Mommy says, "Who needs a blogging dog on TV when you live with a blogging dog every day?"

That's right, Mommy. I'm the original blogging Border collie.

I'm pretty sure this TV dog is also not a Mystery Barf champ. But maybe I will write to him like I write to Bo Obama and we can be paw pals.

Love
BANDIT!!!!

Visit Mommy's new Heavenly Creatures blog about animals and faith at Patheos.com. And don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

No comments: