Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bandit's coming home

Scout here. I got up this morning and ate breakfast without being pestered by Bandit. I barked around the house looking for him.

Then I remembered that he's in the hospital. I heard Mommy on the phone with the doctor and she said Bandit is coming home this morning.

I'm glad he's OK! And I do miss him. But I like being the only dog on the house.

Maybe the doctor should keep Bandit for a few more days just to make sure he's OK? Or maybe a few weeks?

Love Scout

Follow us on Twitter!

1 comment:

William Dunigan said...

Greetings to all, in the name of our both Lord and Savior, Jesus, the Christ, and our soon coming King of Kings and Lord of Lord's.
Some within our world today...are saying...if not with words, by their life style, Jesus: if you're truly coming back again...Please...make it at a later time...also let me know a few months in advance, so that I can change my life style, as I'm now living it up, to the fullest extent, me being involved with sinful practices.

Let me say this: there is no life within sinful practices, When living your life in sin, you're not truly living you're only existing, from day to day.
Partaking in sinful practices has the appearance of living it up...even so; you're only partaking of a rebellious also a seducing spirit, also selling your soul far too cheaply.

True fun is flowing in life...true life only comes from the giver of life...the one who gives life and that more abundantly, "Jesus."

Warm Regards

William Dunigan
www.eloquentbooks.com/BeyondTheGoldenSunsetAndByTheCrystalSea.html

http://www.eloquentbooks.com/OffToVisitTheProphetElijah

http://www.eloquentbooks.com/OffToVisitTheProphetElijah