Friday, December 18, 2009

VIDEO: Tricky Bandit plays with the cat's toy

Bandit here! Mommy said that our readers might like a peek at what it's like to live all day with two border collies and a cat. Even if it is only a two-minute peek:



If Mommy would just go outside and play with us, she wouldn't have to think up tricky things for us to play with all day. But she said 10 degrees is too cold for any Mommy to be outside (Really, Mommy? Too cold even for an Eskimo Mommy?).

She also said she should have had her head examined for getting another dog. I don't know what that means, unless maybe she's starting to go crazy and me and Scout have to watch to make sure she doesn't start walking into the walls?

Anyway, hahaha! Isn't this a funny video? Mommy thought she was being tricky letting me play with the cat toy, but I tricked her, didn't I? You can't out trick a trickster! If she wants to keep us busy in the house she's going to have to come up with something better than that!

Love, Bandit

PS: do you like Mommy's new slippers? When she took a nap the other day me and Scout went shopping and got them for her.

Follow us on Twitter!

No comments: