Friday, April 9, 2010

A letter from MOMMY at #Blogpaws

Dear Bandit and Scout,

I am at the BlogPaws conference! I miss my puppies.

Scout, you would love all of the people here! There are a lots of people you could kiss and greet.

Bandit, there was some very yummy people food. But guess what? Dogs are not allowed in the rooms when we eat! So you would have had to stay in the room by yourself. I don't think you would like that.

Guess what? Mommy sang the Meow Mix song for the Meow Mix people and they said if I will come and sing it tomorrow on video I can be entered to win a prize. I'll think about it.

I have a whole bag full of treats for you - and even some for Murphy! They gave me lots of fun stuff! I even have some t-shirts so Daddy might like a treat!

Take good care of Daddy!! Give him lots of hugs for me!

LOVE
MOMMY!!!!
Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: