Friday, April 30, 2010

Scout's bookstore adventure

Scout here! I went on an adventure today with Mommy to another bookstore.

I love Mommy but I don't really love adventures. I want to love adventures, really I do. I want to go when she asks and I'm always excited to see where we're going.

But I don't like to ride in the car for too long. It makes me nervous and I have to sit on the floor on the friends & family side of the car.

The bookstore was too much for me to take in all at once. Too many smells and the lady talking and all of the books. Mommy found what she wanted pretty much right away but she wanted to look at more books. But I was really ready to go.

Mommy and me went to Tim Horton's for a donut, though, and I loved that a lot! And I love when the car takes us to the park to play.

Some adventures are fun, but some of them just make me nervous!

Love
SCOUT!!


Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: