Friday, October 21, 2011

Read Bandit's first column in Pup Culture Magazine!

Today you can read my first column in Pup Culture Magazine! I got to write about anything I wanted so I picked Halloween!

You can read the magazine on your computer because it is a super space age kind of magazine, not the kind that you read and then put under the new puppy to catch his potty.

Let me know what you think!

Love, your pal
BANDIT!!!

Visit Mommy's NEW dog blog, Bark Around Town, the blog about the Rochester dog community. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, Bandit! You had a great article. I always thought it was called "Trick AND Treat." You know, I do a trick and then get a treat. I'm going to be a football this year, but my head/ears and tail stick out the ends. What will you be?
-Mister
Pee S. You should stop making your mommy cry. Drying leaky eyes tastes funny.

Bandit said...

Hi Mister!! That is a good idea! Tricks then Treats! I am not dressing up for Halloween I am just going to be handsome old ME! I hope you have fun.
Your pal
BANDIT
PS: us dogs are trying to be better. We had a pretty good day today.