Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm going to be a famous columnist!


Me and Mommy. We both tried to look pretty for our picture.
 Guess what? I'm going to be a famous columnist! I am going to write for the new magazine, Pup Culture!

They think I am a good writer so every time they publish a magazine they want to make sure inside is something from super duper ME!

It is very exciting. I hope I get paid in dog treats from Gabriella's barkery, because she is a very good treat maker. I went there this summer and tasted a bunch of stuff and I would not lie to you. Look, I even have the pictures to prove it.

When you are a famous writer you need something called a head shot. That is when you take a picture of your face so that people who read your column know that you are not just a good writer but that you are handsome, too. I made lots of funny faces while Mommy tried to take pictures. This one is my favorite:

I think they should use this picture.
Anyway, you should watch http://www.pupculturemagazine.com/ and you will get to see what I wrote about Halloween.

Love
BANDIT!!!

Visit Mommy's NEW dog blog, Bark Around Town, the blog about the Rochester dog community. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: