Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Christmas letter to Grandma

Dear Grandma!!!! Thank you for the toys!!!!

Santa is coming tonight and me and Scout have been good. Well, mostly good. I have been eating a lot of poop this week so Mommy isn't very happy with me.

Well, you know what? I'm not very happy with her either. She keeps leaving me alone and I Do. Not. Like. That. So I have been getting in her car and not getting out. We'll see who gets left alone now!!! Hahaha!!

By the way, Mommy took me to the post office today, which was fun. I got to get up and see inside where the mailpeople play with our letters before they bring them to our house. Did you know that there is a dog that works at the post office?

Also, just in case you didn't know, you are NOT supposed to open all of the presents under the Christmas tree and throw the paper around the living room until Christmas morning. I learned that the hard way. You are not even supposed to sniff the presents because you might be tempted to open them and Mommy does not have enough tape to wrap everything up again.

Anyway, I have to go help Murphy rearrange the presents under the tree so Santa has more room to leave more stuff!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you A WHOLE LOT!!!!!
Love Bandit (and Scout and Murphy!)

Follow us on Twitter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you Bandit!!

Anonymous said...

Karen? Is that you?! I'll get to meet you soon! I'll try not to eat your shoes.

love Bandit