Thursday, August 25, 2011

We got to Blogpaws 2011!

Me and Mommy get to BlogPaws!

Hey everybody! Guess what? We're here!!!

Me and Mommy got to Washington, DC a little while ago. So far we have gone out to the car about fortyleven times to bring stuff in, got ice, picked up our goodie bag, and checked out the dog sitter room. I pooped. Outside, of course. And I got some nice pets from a pretty and nice flight attendent from a country where women have to wear covers on their heads.

Guess what else? I peed in 4 states on this trip! New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia.

I don't know yet if I like this kind of adventure. Riding in the car is BORING. But I was pretty tired since I didn't sleep at Grandpa's last night so I slept the whole way today.

Me and Mommy slept in the living room at Grandpa's. But I could hear a cat meowing all night but I couldn't find it. So I kept going upstairs and barking to wake Grandpa or Carol or Chris up. Hey, wake up! There's a cat stuck in the walls someplace!

Then we had a BIG GIANT HUGE thunderstorm. I was up at 1:30, 4:00, 4:30, 6:00 (I got up with Chris when he went to work because he made a hot dog for breakfast), 6:30, 7:00, and at 7:30 when Mommy said, OK, let's get up, I said, Nah, I'm going to sleep in a little bit.

Then Ashley and her kids came over for breakfast. It was crazy so I just ate some bacon. Then Mommy and me got on the road.

I can tell you more later - like how I ran away and romped in the woods and Carol said I maybe ran in poisoned ivy. But just so you know, I didn't pee on anything yet that I wasn't supposed to pee on. And I held that poop from Pennsylvania to Virginia!

Oh, and guess what else? If Mommy is on the first floor of the hotel, she can hear me barking our room. That's good to know in case I need her.

LOVE
BANDIT!!!

Visit Mommy's NEW dog blog, Bark Around Town, the blog about the Rochester dog community. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: