Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our first night at BlogPaws

So here is what our first night at BlogPaws is like.

The first thing you have to do is check in. Hello, my name is Bandit! Can I have my name tag and a goodie bag, please? The BlogPaws lady was very nice and didn't mind that I knocked over all of her name tags.



When we got to our room, we opened our goodie bag and tested all of the treats and played with the toys right away.



There are a lot of people at BlogPaws. Some have their pets with them. Some don't. But a lot of them have treats.

This is Bean and her Mommy, Mel. Mel, do you have a treat?

Are you sure you don't have any treats in your purse?
Not all of the pets that are here are dogs. Do you know what this is?


It's a cat wearing a dress and a beret! How about these guys?


Ferrets! They are best buddies. They have to be if they travel snuggled up like that.

After we walked around the showroom and took some stuff off of tables, we got to eat. Just so you know, dogs are allowed in the dining room! Hahaha, I know what you're thinking. But guess what? I was very good! Well, except for almost at the end when I licked a bunch of stuff off of the buffet. But everyone was pretty much done by then. And only Mommy's friend Robbi saw me. Robbi did not bring her dog Henrietta. I hope she doesn't get  lonely. Maybe she could borrow a ferret!

Uh oh. This could be trouble!

Guess what? I didn't eat off the plates! Mommy let me taste some potatoes and I had a fortune cookie. This is what my fortune says:



Mommy says that would be very nice. Even if it was just for the next few days.

Anyway, we are back in our room. Guess what? I get my own bed! It's a big giant bed. And I have it all to myself!



But first Mommy and me will do some snuggling and then we will go out through the lobby in our jammies so I can potty one more time and then we will go to bed. Having an adventure makes you tired!



Good night!
Love BANDIT!!!!!!!



No comments: