Monday, April 5, 2010

No good fun goes unwashed

We had a bunch of fun yesterday when our cousin Dali came over. We got dirty and stinky and raced around and rolled in dirt. It was great.

So tonight, Mommy made me and Scout get baths. She and Daddy put us in the bathtub and drowned us with the shower and bubbled us up with soap and then drowned us again with the shower and washed all of our fun down the drain.

We were very good puppies in the bathtub. We each stood very still when it was our turn in there. When we were done, me and Scout went into the living room and shook all of the water all over Daddy's recliner and then Scout rolled around on the rug and I licked all of the water off my paws because Mommy and Daddy did not use enough towels to dry us off. They needed eleventy seven more.

Then we went for a walk in the warm night time to air dry because we're afraid of the hair dryer.

Mommy bought a new shampoo that smells like coconut. She says not only are we clean, we smell like a vacation at the beach.

Well, I'm glad she's happy because I'm not. I liked being stinky.

Love
Bandit

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: