Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scout has a new reading buddy

Hi, everyone! Scout here! I met my new reading buddy today. His name is Jason and he is very nice.

I was still really nervous in school. To get Jason from class we had to go to the big kid's section of school, up all of the stairs. It was something new and I wasn't sure what to do until Mommy said, "Up!" and raised her hand, like in agility class. Oh, it's an UpUp! I know how to do that!

Jason is very calm and he liked to pet me and let me lick his face. I think I will be able to get used to him very quickly. He is in 6th grade and he knows how to make a dog feel special. We didn't do much reading. We just talked a lot and got to know each other.

I'll keep you posted!

Love
SCOUT!!


Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: