Friday, June 4, 2010

Bandit gets grounded for biting the mailman

Mommy talked to the town dog warden (who, just in case you didn't know, is also the town chicken warden, who Mommy likes a lot but she knows she drives him crazy).

He said that even though I didn't make the mailman bleed he has to report what I did to the county dog police, where it will probably go on my permanent record.

Rats.

He did say that I do not have to go to police headquarters to get paw printed or have a mug shot picture taken. I will not go to jail and they will not take me from my Mommy.

But he said I should stay at my own house for 10 days and not go visiting until this is all cleared up.

So I am grounded. Which means I can't go play at Grandma's or Aunt Rene's. Which isn't so bad. I like being home with Mommy. And I can find enough trouble to get in right in my own backyard.

So in the end it wasn't so bad. The mailman didn't get hurt too bad and Mommy has stopped crying and I do not have to go to jail.

Love
Bandit

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

3 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Texas the Dachshund said...

Oooooh! I did sometin like that before mom was nooooot happy! Glad you don't have to go to Jail!
~Texas from Two Dachshunds & Co.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Texas. I'm glad I'm not the only one. That makes me feel A LOT better.

Being grounded is kind of like being in jail, except Mommy is here. At least Mommy let me have the computer back.

Love
Bandit!