Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bandit is driving Mommy crazy

Mommy said today that I am going to make her have to go live at the hospital for crazy people.

What? All I did was pee in the house.

I was walking around the house and was very busy thinking deep thoughts about biscuits, and I had to potty. So I just lifted my leg and peed on a chair as I walked through the dining room.

Mommy said NOOO and made me go outside. I don't know why. I didn't have to potty any more. So I just sat in the rain and looked at her until she was soaking wet and we went inside.

I think that Mommy is just going crazy on her own.

Love
Bandit

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

2 comments:

tweetypie said...

yep that happens some time to us doggies, we are deep thinkers after all !

Tweetypie/Gunner

Bandit said...

I don't know what the big deal is. Mommy gets very upset over little things like that. I'm worried she might give herself another eye twitch.

Your pal
Bandit!