Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mommy is at her wit's end with Bandit

So you know that yesterday Mommy took us for a walk around town so we could pee on every tree and lightpost and I peed on Mommy.

Well, Mommy called Dr. Hawkins and said she is at her wit's end with me. I don't know what that means but if she's going on a trip over the end of a wit, I want to go with her.

Dr. Hawkins said that maybe I'm just peeing on everything because I'm bad, but maybe I really do have an infection where I go potty. So even though Dr. Herrema looked at my potty last week, I had to go back to the doctors to get something she called a sterile urine sample.

That was not fun. They stick a tube up in you to take out some pee pee potty. But it was over quick and they said I was a good boy. I don't think I had much of a choice since they had me by the you know what.

Then the rest of the day we played water dog and Daddy came home and played frisbee and we just had a lot of fun in the sun.

But today I woke up, had breakfast, and then stole a loaf of bread off the counter. Mommy put me right into my crate for being bad. Then she went to work on her computer. A little while later she said to Scout, Gee, Bandit is being so quiet. I wonder where he is.

I'M IN MY CRATE, MOMMY!

She forgot I was in my crate. Which is not a very good sign that today will be a very good day.

Love,
Bandit

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: