Saturday, June 5, 2010

A letter from Mommy

Dear Bandit and Scout,

This is your Mommy. I need you to be very good today, because I have a lot of work to do. I promise we'll play water dog later. But for now, I need to write so I can get paid. OK?

I love you very much,
Mommy

*   *   *   *

Dear Mommy,

This is your dog Bandit.

I will be as good as I can be. But I'm not making any promises.

Love
Bandit!!!!!!

PS Scout is taking a nap. So is Murphy. So you better hurry up and finish writing and come play with me. I don't know how long I can be good but the clock is ticking.

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think by mentioning "water dog" you pretty much put it in their minds and now they're not going to forget about it!

Anonymous said...

Mommy did play water dog and then she took me to the vet. And Dr Herrema ratted me out and said it was me who has been pottying in the house. Boo. I'm in trouble again.

Love
BANDIT!