Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday update from Bandit

Here is the update on my week.

Cassie is still sick but she let Mommy come home to me. Dali is taking care of her mommy.

The chickens are feeling better but Coco is not acting like the boss of everyone anymore. She might have gotten voted out of that job while she was sick.

Daddy is older this week but he still looks like the same daddy. We had steak and scallops for his birthday and gave him a present that he will take back to the store because that's his favorite part about birthday presents.

Scout is being mean to me. He won't let me have his treats and he showed me his teeth when I tried to take his Kong after I was done with mine. And Mommy didn't even yell at him.

And just in case you were wondering, I am still grounded.

Love
Bandit

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: