Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bandit ate dinner. Mommy's dinner, actually

OK, so I did a bad thing today. Are you surprised?

Mommy was cooking chicken to chop up for salads for dinner, and she was talking on the phone at the same time. So when she wasn't paying attention, I snuck up and stole the rest of the chicken off the cutting board.

I did this once before but I forgot that chicken doesn't taste good until you cook it. But it was still a pretty darn good snack.

I guess Mommy and Daddy will have to put less chicken on their salads and more vegetables because that is life with a stinker dog.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Love
BANDIT!!

PS: You should know that it was NOT a chicken that lives in our backyard. It was a stranger. No one we knew.

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: