Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bandit is attacked by a mouse

Mommy's computer in her office is run by gerbils, but the traveling computer is run by a mouse. Mommy holds the mouse in her hand and makes it walk all around and help her find stuff on the computer. I don't know if she has to feed it a lot of cheese to make it work. I think it just eats cookie crumbs.

Mommy's car is run by cats. I know that because when the car fixer man made the big noise go away he said now her car purrs like a kitten. But he said she needs to save some money to get her cat lick converter fixed. I don't know how cat kisses make her car go, but I guess that's how it works.

Anyway, today I was walking by the table and Mommy's computer mouse jumped off and tried to tie up my legs and then it bonked me on my head. And when I tried to run away it followed me and made a lot of noise.

It was very scary. And then it did the same thing to Scout!

Scout is usually a big fraidy dog, but after he got attacked by the computer mouse he went back to see Mommy. But I am staying far, far away from that mouse. It is not like the mouses I've seen in books I've eaten. I don't know if Murphy can make it go away but he said he would try.

Watch out for computer mouses. They are dangerous and tricky.

Love,
Bandit

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: