Monday, May 17, 2010

Bandit helps Mommy fill out her volunteer application & gets attacked by a hamburger bun bag


Look! I'm a big helper! I helped Mommy fill out her application to volunteer at the shelter. Do you think I did a good job?

After I helped Mommy, I went to have a snack. I found some hamburger buns in a bag; hey, that's a good snack! So I ate them. But when I got to the bottom of the bag, I couldn't get my head out! And every time I tried to breathe in, the plastic got stuck around my nose and ears.

I didn't want Mommy to get mad at me for eating the buns so I tried to run and hide, except she saw me and took the bag off my head.

Just in case you didn't know, if you get a plastic hamburger bag stuck on your nose you could not breathe anymore and die. Help, Mommy! You saved me!!

I need to find safer snacks. Hamburger buns are even trickier than computer mouses.

Love,
Bandit

Visit Mommy's new blog, Notes From The Funny Farm, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments: